Saturday, November 16, 2013

Blind Date...


The Blind Date


“Hello, I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long” he asked her as he slid into the booth opposite the brunette.

“ I am doing much better now that you got here.” she lightly whispered, looking around the bar trying to see who was watching them. She didn't want stand out, although she was dressed to kill.

“I have been sipping on my third drink while I waited for you” she lied. “I thought you were going to stand me up.”

She had always played the victim so easily, it seemed to come naturally to her.

“No, I kinda got delayed” .. he answered trying to keep eye contact with her, all the while looking at her blouse which was very low cut, exposing her full breasts in the low light.

He couldn't tell her that it took him a while to find and rent a motel room that was quiet and out of the way.

“You look very beautiful tonight ..” he said, wondering if he had made a mistake agreeing to meet her.

“Let me buy you another drink... if I can get that waitress attention”, he said as he lifted his hand up and waved it into the air.

“So... what is a beautiful woman like you doing on a website like that ? ” he asked, wondering if his girlfriend believed him when he said he had to work late.

“Well, I am a serial killer in reality and I am just hunting down another man, trying to lure him in with my beauty” she answered, staring into his eyes waiting for his reaction while giving a wry smile.

“Can I get you something ?” the waitress shrill voice said, breaking into their conversation.

“Yes, please give me a vodka on the rocks and give her another drink.”

“You got it, I'll be right back with that” she answered as she turned and walked away. He wanted to look at the waitress's ass, but knew it would be disrespecting the brunette and he didn't want to make a mistake like that, after noticing that she was as pretty as her picture. He knew that a lot of women posted fake pictures on these kind of websites, but... he thought, I have hit the jackpot.

“And just where do you plan to kill me at, your place or mine ?” he said slowly shifting his eyes from her stare downward to her breasts.

“I am not sure … I haven't decided yet.”

“I hope you are planning on killing me by loving me to death” he said. Oh man .. I can't wait.

“The faster we drink, the quicker I can dispense of you” she laughed, again giving that wry smile as her voice tried to make it sound like a joke. “That way, I might be able to find another victim and get me two kills tonight.”

Now sounding more serious, she stared intently at his face, then moved her sight downward and stared straight at his crotch.

“Wow, you are scaring ....” he stopped his sentence as the waitress appeared and set the drinks on the table. “Fourteen fifty” she said, glancing at the beautiful brunette jealously while she waited for him to pull out his wallet.

“Keep the change” he said as she took the twenty dollar bill and turned and walked away.


“Is that your real name or do you use an alias ? ” he asked trying hard to keep his gaze on her face. His imagination was out of control now. He could feel the blood in his body quickening as he thought of the night to come.

“Of course it isn't my real name silly, would I tell you my real name if I was going to kill you ?” she said. Then she reached over and touched his cheek. “I might have second thoughts about killing you right away and just torture you slowly first, then kill you after.... because you are so sweet.”

“I think I would like that better” he said, as he took a gulp of his drink, hoping that he could sway her to go to a motel.

“Lets drink up and find a quiet place to talk … any suggestions” she said, giving him another look at her full breasts as she leaned in towards him.

Well, I just happen to have a motel room... not to far from here, we can go there” he said.

“Great, Lets do it !” she answered.

When she arose from the booth he got a good look at the rest of her and was awed by how hot she was. As she walked to his car he walked behind her and was still wondering why she kept bringing up the killer routine.

Aw.. she must be joking .. trying to make small talk to ease up the sexual situation he thought.

The drive was very quiet and the way she was staring at him; like a deer about to be eaten by a lion was starting to make him a bit uncomfortable, but as they pulled into the parking space in front of his room he felt full of confidence.

As soon as they entered the room.. she said,“Hey...excuse me while I freshen up a little .. I will be right out” as she started toward the bathroom.

“Okay... I will get the bed ready”, he said as she closed the bathroom door behind her.

He walked over to the drawer next to the bed and pulled out the long shiny razor, putting it under the pillow.

“Hey... you aren't getting your killing tools ready in there are you ?” he called out, as he turned the lights down low.
 He then tightened the leather strap he had around one wrist and pulled it tight around his other hand as he stepped behind the bathroom door....waiting for her to come out.

The door handle turned  slowly ..." Are you ready"  she said...
















3 comments:

  1. thanks .. Glynis...... thanks for all the help..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I love this Michael. Very good, I love your writing and this would be a great novel too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete