Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What a woman wants to hear...

What a woman wants to hear..

What are the words, a woman wants to hear
Shall I tell you softly... whisper it in your ear

Are my words better spoken, or put on a page...
written down in haste.. shouted with rage

Together as one... we will walk on the sand
as I kiss your sweet lips, while holding your hand

Let me pluck you a flower, a bouquet or a Rose
while we sit close together, and I write you this prose

A friend or a Lover, whichever you see...
as long as you keep me, very close to thee

My emotions in words, when spoken out loud
convey my feelings...and take my soul to the clouds

Noemi Novella... you are beautiful to me
a classy, sweet woman... a tender heart so free

An angel on earth, that is what you are
A light in the universe, shining like a star

Can I take your heart...across the sky
and light up the night, as together we fly

touching the clouds,  chasing the sun so bright
bringing the stars... home with us... tonight

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I know that is definitely what she wants to hear...cheering you on Michael!

    ReplyDelete