Saturday, November 16, 2013

Loves Favorite Nursery Rhyme

 Felt like writing something.. had to let myself..
unwind,
 these were races... that were running...
completely... in my mind,
for some reason... I did find 
 if you figure it out, call me... so kind

My name is in the book,
 open it......very carefully
because everywhere.. you look

The words will drop
 the image.... slithers...
creeping through darkest night,
 leaving words.... with edges sharp
 across the span of earthly colored light

Words to send ...for one to touch from
across... the space of time,
just to light a tiny flicker
of loves ...favorite nursery rhyme

The one you know .. you have waited for
while sailing through... 
numerous life times,
when what you thought, you remember
 was that perfect moment
 of lines

Caught listening to the soul 
 while it lay wrapped...
 in loves... tender vine,
 That's when she whispered
 softly....
my darling ...you are mine



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment